Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 15

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 15 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 15Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

Quotes

** You can fill these moments with words like Forever, but you gotta swear. Don't forget to remember.

** Love Reminder : The Less You Talk.., the more it Hurts.





** You light up my eyes, you're the star in my sky. We're the perfect two & I know it's true. Because when I think of love, I think of you.

 
** What is it about the sound of someone you love crying? Is it set to a frequency that instantly Breaks your heart?

** True love is like a pair of socks. you need two and they have to match. =)

** i don't care about your past, all i wanna know is.., is there is a place for me in your future?





** Sometimes I wanna throw a rock at you for hurting me. Yet, again, I wouldn't because I still love you.


** Maybe you have chemistry with her, But you've got history with me.

** You're playing with my heart and it's getting really lame. Decide what you want. The girl or the game?

** Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.

** Be silent or speak something W O R T H hearing...

** The one who loves you should never make you cry.

** i'm making the best of today. so is Phillip. so is Aaron.





** You can't predict who you'll fall in love with. Love's the one thing that doesn't have a pattern – it's a total mystery.


** Cause every broken heart deserves an epic ending. Tell me is this real love or are we just pretending?

** As you look into my eyes, I hit pause to look out the window.

** Nothing cures a heartbreak like another love, but I can't even begin looking because I've not recovered yet. =(

** Remember when I was your boat and you were my sea, and together we'd float so delicately?

** We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

** If he acts like you're not worth his time maybe you're not what he wants.. maybe you're just a replacement for what he can't have. =(





** But what if the rainbow isn't really worth the rain? =(


** The thing that irritates you now, might be the thing you will be missing most when it's gone.

** It's better to wound yourself to seek for the better, rather than continuously be wounded by the one you thought was the best.

** Baby, how woud you like to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with me, for the rest of your life? ^_^

** Love can't be measured by how long you wait. It's about how well you understand why you're waiting.

** Nothing in life is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible."





** The ones who love us least are the ones we'll die to please.


** The tale of Rapunzel teaches 1 thing abt love: Climbing d highest tower is less difficult when sum1 at the end gives U something 2 hold on.

** Love with all your heart. Give with all your soul. Hold on as tight as you can and just never let go.

** Most of the time, the people who are afraid of commitment are the persons who understand its real meaning.

** Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you.. I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.
 
 
 *******************************
 *******************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 15 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 15Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails