Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 17

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 17 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 17Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

Quotes

** After one look at this planet, any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager.

** Girls, sure you can give him one more chance. But if he does it a third time, he's playing you.

** Things u CAN'T recover in life: 1)STONE after it's thrown, 2)WORD after it's said, 3)OCCASION after it's missed, & 4)TIME after it's gone.

** You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough.

** If I ever write a story about my life, don't be surprised when your name appears a million times.

** Like a song stuck in my head, you are stuck in my heart.




** Love is like war. Easy to start, hard to end, and impossible to forget.

** Every time I see your smile, it makes my heart beat fast, and though it's much too soon to tell, I'm hoping this will last.

** Don't give meanings when someone treats you special. Because you might do some stupid things like Fall in Love.

** I will never regret you or say that I wish I'd never met you, because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed, exactly what i wanted.

** Not all people who's in love with each other needs commitment. And not all people who is committed, loves each other.

** In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

** I guess sometimes the TRUTH is just a LIE, and sometimes FOREVER Runs Out of Time.

** There's no gravity up here; it's kind of hard to explain. Every time I'm holding you, it's like backwards rain.




** Baby, If I had my way; we'd talk and talk all day.

** I'm not embarrassed of any of the music i have on my iPod, i don't care if someone wants to crack jokes i like it.

** I hate when you go to the kitchen and know exactly what you want to find out someone already freaking finished it off.

** You press the snooze button 100 times before waking up in the morning.

** Apparently i get smart with people all the time.

** I hope you dream of me like I dream of you.

** I think i liked you better when there was no one else in my way.

** I love the feeling you get when a good song comes on.




** I don't like to hear my own voice when it's recorded on something, it really bothers me.

** You can't change the past 'cause it's gone.

** Hearing something that kils you inside and having to act like you dont care.

** When you're down, you have nowhere to go but up :)

** The things in life we regret, are the risks we didn't take <3

** I wrote your name in my heart today. But damn! that was permanent marker.

** I don't want a broken heart because I'll lose the pieces.

** I wish my phone battery last a month in that way i don't have to be scared of low battery.

** Never leave a good friend......... because that jerk knows all your secrets!!!




** I always seem to spot you, no matter how big the crowd.

** When I see you... I run out of words to say... I wouldn't ever leave you because your the type that makes me want to stay.

** If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.


***************************************************************
***************************************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 17 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 17Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails