Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 18

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 18 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 18Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** Each one of my friends is different, which is what makes our group interesting.

** Guys, if you go around telling every girl you like or love them, it'll blow up in your face.

** Never Ever Ever Drink by your Computer or LapTop %50 Chance you will spill it on there and Ruin it.

** I hate when you're texting someone and they don't seem to put any effort into the conversation.

** I've decided that i'm giving up on you, i don't feel like dealing with this shit anymore.

** I hate when I'm at a friend's house and need to charge my phone and the only outlet is like 5375437 feet away.

** I can't eat chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies unless i'm dunking them in milk.




** I've learned to pick and choose what i will tell people, because i've learned you can't trust telling everything to one person.

** When a girl answers, "I'm fine," after a few seconds, She is not at all fine.

** Guys, tell a girl she's beautiful; she won't believe you. Tell a girl she's ugly; she'll remember it for the rest of her life.

** I hate when people don't answer there phone when you really need them most, knowing they have their phone with 'em.

** Guys are the reason they made waterproof mascara...

** A lot of people don't know the difference between "love" and being "in love."

** Sometimes the hardest things to say are the things that really matter.




** A boyfriend stabs you in the heart, a stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, but real friends don't carry knives.

** Life is just one big game. It's ups, it's downs, it's rights, and wrongs. The true and fake; it's just one big game of love and hate.

** Life is like riding a bicycle, you need to go forward to keep yourself from falling off.

** He gave me every reason to believe I'd found the one, but my doubts somehow, they sold me out.

** She's got this subtle beauty where she knows what you're thinking, but she doesn't let you know she's got you figured out. ;)

** I'm like Cinderella. Too many people think they have my glass slipper.

** Sometimes love is playing hide and seek. But if you wait long enough it will get bored and find you.




** During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.

** I think love is so.......whatever!

** Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles, and not the tears that roll.

** He says "What kind of girl are you?" I say "One of the kind!"

** It isn't a question of how long you knew them. If they had you smiling from day one, you know it's meant to be.

** I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me.




** I just hope one day you see me, and your heart stops, and you realize what you could’ve had this whole time.

** Forget the risk & take the fall. If it's meant to be, then it's worth it all.

** I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

** It's funny how you make my day turn a whole 180 degrees when you look at me.

** live the life you love, and love the life you live!

** They say if you love something, let it go. But do they know how much it bloody hurts?!!

** Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.


***************************************************************
***************************************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 18 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 18Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails