Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 19

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 19 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 19Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** Love is like fishing: He brought me in with his charm, and I was hooked.

** The heart is the center of the body but beats on the left. Maybe that's the reason the heart is not always right.

** I am who I am. If you don't like it, that's you're problem.

** We told secrets,never kept lies. We trusted each other with all we got. How cn u betray me? When in this world i thought u were the only truth i see.

** Loving someone who cn't love u back is like in a comatose. Comfortably lying but unconsciously bleeding & safely sleeping but silently hurting.

** Falling in love is like jumping off a building. Your head tells you, "NO." But your heart tells you, "You can fly."

** What I've learned is not to change who you are, because eventually you're going to run out of new things to become.

** I Hate It When The Good Songs Come on When I Arrive At My Destination !






** When I was younger crying seemed to be the answer. Now that I'm older crying seems to be the only option.

** In the morning for office I wonder, WHERE THE HELL DO ALL MY SOCKS GO?

** My decisions are pending on you and I will accept the blame for burning out the flame.

** Guys have no idea how long something they say, stays in a girls mind.

** I hug other guys, I laugh with other guys, I even hang out with other guys...but none of them will ever mean to me as much as you do.

** The feeling you get when you understand something in Math Class, ^_^

** Nothing kills me more than having to look into his eyes and lie about how I feel about him. But I keep telling myself its better this way.

** Studying those few seconds before a test really does make a difference !




** I wish dreams were like wishes and wishes came true, because in my dreams, I'm always with you.

** Men are stupid and women are crazy. And the reason women are so crazy is because men are so stupid.

** When You blow me kisses from the other end of this telephone,..they give me butterflies ♥

** I wish i could record my dreams, & re-watch them later. Only the good ones, of course.

** A relationship shouldn't ruin a friendship, but a friendship shouldn't ruin a relationship either.

** I won't tell U how I feel, but I'm scared that after I pour out all my feelings 4u, ur just going 2 stare at me like the words don't mean a thing.

** It's been so long snce I've seen u. Ur smile is slowly fading. Every day we spent together is slowly being replaced by d days we spend apart.






** When butterflies fall in love, do they feel people in their stomach? :)

** How does it feel to be unnoticed by the person u notice the most? It's as if u were offering your most beautiful portrait to a blind person.

** Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.

** It would be so nice to wake up and see you tangled in the sheets next to me. ♥

** My car isn't the best, but it gets me from Point A to Point B. AAA tows me to Point C. :)

** My dream is to hear rocks hitting the window and see you standing in the rain...

** Best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing.


****************************************************************
****************************************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 19 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 19Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails