Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 10

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 10 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 10Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** My doctor told me that "1 out of 3 people who start smoking will eventually die." The other two apparently become immortal.

** Because of gaga I have to keep a "Pokerface" incase the "Paparazzi" get wind of my "Bad Romance" with "Alejandro".

** Music is an escape. Escape who you are, your tears, your fears, and forget what's wrong.

** Everyone knows a skinny person who eats way more than everyone else.

** Sometimes it's best to forget and forgive.

** Becoming friends with someone, who you swore you'd hate forever.




** I really like you, but I'm waiting for you to make the first move.

** I hate it when I send a long text and they reply with 'k'.

** Even if I said 'It's okay' doesn't mean I wasn't hurt.

** Mess with me......I'll mess you up!

** Don't hate me because I love your boyfriend, hate him because he's now your ex!

** You are a part of a puzzle of my life.

** I'm the sun, I'm the sea. A small fish like you can't live without me.

** It's all fun and games, until you fall in love.

** The next time you think you're perfect, try to walking on water!

** I'm like macaroni and you're like cheese. without you, I'm not the same.




** Pain is like a bad CD. Just when you think it's over, it starts right back at the beginning.

** I don't want a happily ever after ending, I want a happily now and forever life <3

** You never really stop loving someone. you just learn to try to live without them.

** My heart lies with the one that treats me right and not the one that pretends to.

** It takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

** A smile will gain you ten more years of life.

** Count your nights by stars, not shadows; count your life with smiles, not tears.





************************************
************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 10 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 10Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails