Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 4

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 4 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 4Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** It's amazing how every time I try to like someone else, you always seem to sneak into my mind, and whisper, "Hey... remember me?"

** Never say sorry for saying what you feel, thats like apologizing for being real.

** When I watch my favorite tv show, I wish I was the people in there, and wish my life was like theirs.

** It's so awesome when I find people who just get me. I wish that they would stay forever.




** You're special to me. I don't know if I am to you.

** You probably don't even get the hint that the one I'm missing is you.

** I wish i was seven again,just for a minute,so i could know what it felt like to be innocent & unhurt & still think the world was good.

** So we don't talk anymore but hey, I hope you're doing fine. I sincerely do.

** You've given me reasons to smile, & good times to laugh about. But most of all, you've given me memories I could never forget.

** I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.




** I can't wait for the day when we don't have to say goodbye.

** Just because it's not what you expected doesn't mean it's not everything you've been waiting for all along.

** The most difficult phase of your life is not when no one understands you; it's when you don't understand yourself.

** I've noticed that when I'm with you, the sun shines a little bit brighter. & life is a whole lot sweeter.

** Growing up; I didn't realize it would be this hard.

** You're the verb, & I'm the noun & together we make a complete sentence.

** Just because today was the most horrible day of your life doesn't mean tomorrow couldn't be the best.




** Part of me wants to find the right words to hurt you, the same way you hurt me.

** Most days I'm stuck somewhere between not caring at all, and caring too much.

** Sometimes it's easier to say that you don't care than to explain all the reasons why you do.

** Sometimes, my mom voice annoys me. Especially if I just woke.

** Mirrors don't talk, & luckily for you, they don't laugh either.

** The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell their body parts for money. LOL.




** Sometimes, you're closest friends end up hurting you more than your worse enemies would ever come close to.

** I did it because I wanted to, because I needed to, because I had to... but mainly, I did it because you said I couldn't do it.

***********************************************************
***********************************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 4 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 4Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails