Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 12

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 12 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 12Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** I can honestly say I DO believe in God, although I had my doubts in the past.

** Dear sleep, I we`ve had our hard times. But now I LOVE YOU.

** If you could, would you give me the world like you say you would ?

** I Hate How Much I Love You.

** Lately I've had a "Whatever happens, happens" kind of attitude and I feel a lot better.




** I usually work better on my own than when i'm with a group of people.

** I'm a completely different person depending on whether i'm comfortable with you or not.

** When i try to write in cursive, i'm telling you, if you saw it, you would think it was a 4th grader just learning how to.

** There are a number of things that i plan on accomplishing before i die, if u say they're "unachievable", im gonna make it happen.

** I make my bed before I go to sleep .

** There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the only dream I dream.

** I've recently seen a side of someone and it's made me rethink my standings with them completely.




** Guys, there's a thin line in teasing and insulting a girl. Be careful.

** Do you think about me as much as you`re on my Mind..... Don't think so.

** The sight of seeing kids Play, is so Beautiful to me.

** Hey babe, stop calling me and telling me sweet things. Im supposed to be mad at you !

** Getting ready wouldn't be so hard if it wasn't so frickin' early.

** Money doesn't buy happiness but I'd rather cry in my Ferrari. 

** I love knowing all the words to my favorite songs.

** You don't know me, i don't know you, we don't talk...yet we're friends.




** Our actions of the past define who we are today. Our actions of today should define who we want to become tomorrow.

** When people look at you as compitetion you have to smile and say " Come and Get Me".






******************************************************
****************************************************** 

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 12 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 12Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails