Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 6

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 6 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 6Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** You hate me? I didn't even know you existed.

** When girls get jealous, it's normal. But, when boys get jealous, lucky the girl he loves.

** In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.




** Hate me or Love me , I'm still gonna shine.

**  Life can be concluded easily in 3 words .. ' Life goes on ' :)

**  I want 5 Saturday, 1 Sunday, and 1 Monday

** Life is like diary book without eraser.

** Laptop+phone+twitter/facebook= exam fail

** Life is too short to be some one else! Be yourself.

** Pressing buttons of remote control hard won't help when batteries are dead!

** Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.




** Can we pretend that school desks in the classroom are like mattresses ? I could really use a nap right now.

** Explaining how much I love you is like trying to explain the taste of water.

** There's two kinds of people in the world. People who are obsessed with Twitter/Facebook, and people who have lives.

** Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

** Parents spend the first part of ur life teaching u to walk & talk. & the rest of ur life telling u to sit down & shut up.

** Be Real....Be Confident.... and Be Proud to Be Yourself...You weren't made to be someone you're NOT..

** When I was a kid, I used to wish that I was a teen. Now I'm a teenager and I wish I was a kid.

** And sometimes i wish i could just fast forward time just to see if in the end its all worth it.




** I wish i was seven again, so I could know what it felt like to be innocent & unhurt & still think the world was good.

** I hate Monday mornings and love Friday evenings.

** The very first thing you do after signing in Twitter is Check Your Followers.

** The very first thing you do after logging in Facebook is Check Your Notifications.

** Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel....Message sent....Kill me now :)

** Haters only hate the things that they can't get and the people they can't be.

** Girls, if you wish all guys look like Brad Pitt, well too bad, it's not like you girls look like Megan Fox anyway.

** Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon.

** Always believe in God, because there are some questions that even Google can't answer.





*********************************************************
*********************************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 6 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 6Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails