Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 8

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 8 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 8Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** "I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I do and I understand."

** "If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing properly"





** If a person has ambition, things will be accomplished.


** Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.

** You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in.

** You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?

** Keep your coins. The world needs change.





** You don't know me, you knew me. You stopped listening to me moment I needed you most.


** I hate peeling off a band-aid; i want to do it, but im scared it's going to hurt.

** Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"

** Don't ever think you're nothing because somewhere along the line, there's going to be someone who thinks you're everything.

** A man going in the car with his wife.He writes on the rear glass..."DO NOT DISTURB... ALREADY VERY DISTURBED."





** Do you ever want to ask a question, but you don't because your heart is afraid of the answer?


** Ladies, if you want to get a guy to do something for you, say his name in a sexy way or cry. They work. Lol.

** "Why are you talking during my lesson?" - "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"

** It's those things you hate about yourself that someday someone will love about you.

** I hate when I've made plans, then it rains!





** You are not Sorry if you go do that again.


** I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.

** Being nice to the people you don't like isn't called two faced, its called growing up.

** Why am I so scared to lose you when you're not even mine?

** "I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!"

** if you do not understand my silence you will never understand my words.
 




** ''Sorry can we just be friends?''... is like saying, ''The dog died but can we keep it?''


** Every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect is if you still wanna be there when things really suck.

** Deleting your whole password if you get one letter wrong.

** Love is...knowing there's no one prettier, no one sexier, or more desirable than you...to him.

** I hate it when people lie, especially when you know the truth about what they are lying about.

** Never ignore a person who loves u & cares for you. One day u may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars.





*******************************************************
*******************************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 8 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 8Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails