Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 7

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 7 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 7Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** Dear heart, please fall in love only when you're ready, not when you're lonely.

** Boy: What's you biggest dream? Girl: To be kissed in the rain. you? Boy: To complete your dream.





** When I read your text messages I can hear exactly how you would say it.


** I'd rather keep an enemy who frankly says he hates me than to keep a friend whose passion is to put me down secretly.

** God may not do what you want, but he will do what is right...and best.

** Its funny, how happiness increases and sadness decreases after sharing?

** When a girl says 'Do whatever you want', it means 'I don't care'.

** Do what you love, love what you do, and deliver more than you promise.





** Don't let haters destroy your dream for your future. Just ignore them! Cos they are not your future.


** I have my eyes to see the lie, I have my heart to see the truth.

** I hate when people try to talk to me while i have my earphones on.

** We've removed the ceiling above our dreams. There are no more impossible dreams.

** To understand the heart and mind of a person look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to do.

** Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.





** I want to keep my dreams, even bad ones, because without them, I might have nothing all night long.


** Money can't buy happiness but it can certainly rent it for a couple of hours.

** Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

** There couldn't be a society of people who didn't dream. They'd be dead in two weeks.

** When you cease to dream you cease to live.

** When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.





** Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.


** A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.

** People who cry easily, are the ones with the purest hearts.
 
** Just because I'm smiling on the outside doesn't mean, that is how I feel in the inside.

** At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

** If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?

** How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.

** If you're not using your smile, you're like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.




*********************************************
*********************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 7 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 7Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails