Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 3

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 3 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 3Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !



Quotes

** At first I was jealous when I saw you with her, but then I noticed you down-graded and I laughed.

** You can't be old & wise if you were never young & crazy.

** I'll make you smile for the simple fact that i'm good at it.

** I hate it when i forget my chocolate bar in the car and i go back to get it and it's all mushy from the heat.

** I hate how fast my room gets messy.

** Sometimes i wonder if u ever think of us & what happened between us. Or really,what never happened between us, I wonder if u even care.

** I still catch you looking at me, and you still catch me looking at you.




** Maybe some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together.

** There I go again, believing in something that is probably never going to happen.

** And all you remind me of is who I used to be.

** I wish I could explain to you how I felt, because every night before I go to bed, you`re all I think about.

** We had something so beautiful But now it's not the same So I gotta let this go.

** Of course it's insane, but I quite like you.




** The only reason why people hold onto memories, is cause memories are the only things that don`t change when everything else does.

** Doubt me and I'll prove you wrong. Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off. Say I'm not worth it and watch where I end up.

** It`s halloween all year here ; people are always trying to be - something they`re not.

** Whenever you talk to me, I get the best feeling in the world and I hope it lasts forever.




** Impossible is just a word someone uses to discourage u or to put a limit to where u should go,but after all it's just a word,ignore it.  


*************************************************
  *************************************************  

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 3 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 3Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails