Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 13

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 13 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 13Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

Quotes

** Today: GIve your Past one last look..then close the book.

** I'm fighting to get you out of my head. But I'm holding onto every word you said.

** Treat someone as they are and they remain that way, treat them as they should be and they become what they can be.




** I`m a lover, not a fighter. But, I`ll fight for what I love ♥

** As the feeling of darkness consumes you, it will remove you from everything you once loved.

** Yes, I've made mistakes, but life didn't come with instructions.

** There's always that one person, no matter how mad you are, that makes you smile.

** Every minute in your life, is a minute that you can use to turn everything around.

** Sometimes its better to be alone because then no one can hurt you.

** Always remember you're unique just like everyone else.

** Most people want a boyfriend or girlfriend because they're friends have one or they feel lonely.

** He who can, does. He who can't teaches.




** "I lost my phone. I call it. It's on silent. OH DAMN!"

** I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be.

** Girls, talk to us. Most of us listen even if it seems we don't.

** In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

** You can’t always get what u want, but if u keep trying & look hard enough, you could just end up with what you wanted, something worthwhile.

** B.I.N.G - Because It's Not Google ;)

** I stayed cause I Love you but I hate that I stay, You know I wont go thats why you treat me this way!

** It's always a nice surprise when I'm worried about something, and then it turns out to be nothing.




** It's hard for me to pay attention to a book if I'm not interested in it.

** I love laughing uncontrollably until my stomach hurts.

** Girls, if we did something, don't give us the silent treatment. Just tell us!

** I love it when teachers tell jokes, and the class doesn't laugh!

** When you accidentally knock off something at the store you quickly pick it up if you see someone looking. :)

** This would be really funny if it weren't happening to me.

** I am sorry I offended you. I should have lied.

** I dont say i love you to get attention or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that your the best thing that has ever happened to me.

** I hate when flies come in through the window and then take ages to get back out again.




** The only person I can trust is myself.

** It's crazy how literally everything he says makes me love him that much more.

** You're like a cappucino: hot, sweet, and you make me nervous.

** I really don't know if I can do this whole "just friends" thing.

** Please stop texting me every 10 minutes. i didn't wanna talk to you then and i don't wanna talk to you now.

** Can I have a picture ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

** When I met you, I had no idea how important you were going to be to me..

** Dear teacher, I talk no matter where I am. Moving my seat will not help.

** She likes him. He likes her. Everyone knows it... But them..

** Laughter is a mood altering tranquilizer with no harmful side effects.

** I can have fun doing anything as long as I like the people I'm doing it with.




** If at first you dont succeed, welcome to the club.

** It really bugs me when I ask someone a question and then they treat me like I'm stupid when they answer it.

** I'm a heavy sleeper, i could sleep through an earthquake and not be bothered.

** If I don't like someone, every little thing they do gets on my nerves.

** Life is nothing when we have everything, but is everything when we miss something <3

** There's one happiness in this world. To love and to be loved.

** I wish dreams were wishes and wishes come true. Because in my dream I'm always with you.

** Once i'm comfortable with you, you will get to know a whole new person of me forreal.

** I love when i'm in a good mood and the people i'm with are also, it just makes everything so much better.


**********************************************
**********************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 13 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 13Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails