Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Nice Collection of Quotes - 5

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 5 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 5Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

Quotes

** When I want to get out of an awkward or boring phone conversation, I say my phone is dying.

** If I open this bag really slowly no one will hear it...CRUSHSHSHSH.... fail

** The best subject in school: Morning break and lunch break.

** Substitute teacher: "Does your normal teacher let you do that?". . Students: "oh yes..."

** Dear Sleep, I know we had problems when i was younger, but now i love you.




** Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go.

** Texting someone to tell them you are outside their house instead of knocking.

** First day of school: WOO! SCHOOL! :) Second day of school: Dude, when's holiday?

** Hitting every button to stop the last message on your phone from being sent.

** I hate it when you make me smile when I'm trying to be angry at you.

** I hate when my parents rush me to get ready for a family thing, and then when I am, they're not.

** When I lose my cell I call it but I always have it on vibrat.

** Yeah, ok, aha, yeah, uhum, ok, yes, ok, i know, ok, yes, BYE MOM.

** Your first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest...




** It's funny when I think I've finally gotten over you. But then I talk to you again & the feelings come back.

** if you cant laugh at yourself and be a total idiot with your friends sometimes then you are just missing out Life is too short.

** When I say "I'm fine", I want you to take my hands, look me in the eyes and say, "I know you're not."

** When I'm bored, nobody texts me, but when I'm busy, my phone blows up.

** How to impress a girl: hug her, compliment her, love her, tease her, protect her, listen to her, support her...

** Don't you just hate it when the radio man(RJ) talks over a good song?

** I wish I was little again, when the hardest choice was picking a crayon.

** Dont walk on front of me, i may not follow dont walk behind me i may not lead just walk beside me and be my friend.

** Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget...

** Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel....Message sent....Kill me now :)




** A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are...

** Mom: If your friends jump off a bridge would you jump too? You: How high is the bridge?

** Having yhose moods where you just want to cuddle up to someone and fall asleep..

** Love me now, love me never, but if you love me, love me forever.


*****************************************************
*****************************************************

Save And Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Get These Share Buttons ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 5 Comments RSS ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Nice Collection of Quotes - 5Tweet This ! (Click On It For Url Shortening) Share On Google Buzz !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails